UPDATE: The free Paleo Summit is over but you can still get access to these amazing videos plus get 4 free books including the brand new Practical Paleo Guide Book by Diane Sanfillipo. Download all 23 videos and get your free books today!
I’m really excited about the Paleo Summit. I listen to nutrition podcasts and read countless blog posts every day. I’m lucky that I’m obsessed with health and nutrition, so I want to find and absorb all of this information. Most people don’t have that kind of time to filter through the vast amount of information available, much less to take action on it. Enter the Paleo Summit.
Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness has put together an amazing free (for a limited time) resource, called the Paleo Summit, from which you can get answers to many of the most prevalent questions regarding diets today. Just a small sample of the questions that will be answered includes:
- What’s the real deal with gluten?
- Are there health benefits to a vegetarian/vegan diet?
- How do you prevent heart attacks and strokes through diet?
- Do carbohydrates really make you fat?
- Are we really supposed to eat like cavemen?
- How do we know what cavemen ate anyway?
The Paleo Summit is a series of video presentations from some of the best, most progressive minds in health and nutrition including:
- Dr. Cate Shanahan – A board certified MD, who trained in biochemistry and genetics. Dr. Cate is the author of Deep Nutrition: Why Your Genes Need Traditional Food which is currently available for free on Kindle to Amazon Prime members.
- Gary Taubes – Author of Why We Get Fat and What to do About it and Good Calories, Bad Calories.
- Mark Sisson – Author of The Primal Blueprint and blogger at Mark’s Daily Apple where he discussed traditional diets and his vegetarian past.
- Denise Minger – One of my favorite (though infrequent) bloggers. Denise is a former vegan and great writer who breaks down scientific topics relating to nutrition in a way that anyone can understand.
The Paleo Summit includes presentations from 23 amazing contributors over an 8 day period, starting February 26th. Each day 2 or 3 videos will be posted, and those videos will remain available to watch for free for 24 hours. New videos will be posted each day, and the previous videos will no longer be available for free. I’ve seen a sample of the presentations from the Paleo Summit and I’ve got to say, this is something you don’t want to miss. Take control of your health and wellness today by being informed. See the full schedule and sign up now to get access to these amazing free videos.